Speer® Gold Dot® ammunition’s reliability has made it the No. 1 choice for law enforcement, and we offer the same performance for self-defense rifle applications. Gold Dot rifle is engineered to provide industry-leading performance in FBI protocol testing through barrels less than 16 inches long. Its bullets are built using Speer’s exclusive Uni-Cor® method. The jacket is bonded to the core one atom at a time, virtually eliminating core-jacket separation and creating a projectile that’s accurate, tough and consistent through all common barriers.
- Self-defense rifle loads optimized for peak FBI protocol performance though barrels shorter than 16 inches
- Consistent penetration and expansion through common barriers
- Extremely uniform jacket maximizes accuracy
- Gold Dot technology virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Nickel-plated brass
- Reliable, sensitive CCI® primer
|Bullet Style||Gold Dot Soft Point|
|Bullet Length In||1.065in. / 27.05mm|
There are no reviews yet.