Introducing a 9mm Luger load specifically designed for use in carbines. Syntech PCC™ is built to meet the exhaustive demands of fast-pace Pistol Caliber Carbine competitions, with flawless function in carbine platforms. Velocity and accuracy are optimized for long gun barrel lengths, with a bullet profile that provides excellent accuracy and reliable feeding in a variety of carbine platforms. Like all Syntech loads, Syntech PCC features the one-of-a-kind TSJ® projectile, which uses a polymer jacket to eliminate metal fouling and drastically reduce damaging barrel heat and friction. The bullet style also minimizes splash-back on steel targets. Its exclusive Catalyst™ primer provides hot, reliable ignition without the use of lead or other heavy metals.
- 9mm Luger load specifically designed for use in carbines
- Velocities optimized for longer barrels
- Bullet profile designed for reliable feeding in carbine platforms
- Catalyst high-performance lead-free primer
- Total Synthetic Jacket prevents metal fouling
- Drastically reduces barrel heat and friction
- Minimizes splash-back on hard targets