Winchester’s 7.62mm NATO steel-jacketed ammo is loaded into reloadable brass shell cases. It includes six 20-round boxes, for a total of 120 rounds, packaged in an ammo can.
NATO spec ammunition features a copper-clad steel jacket bullet with a lead core in boxer-primed, annealed, reloadable brass. Makes a great practice round. Manufactured by Winchester and packaged in Winchester boxes.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Bullet Weight: 147 Grains
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Case Type: BrassBallistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 2800 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 2559 ft lbs